Sunday, January 5, 2014

Addicted to Pinterest

I have a confession, I'm addicted to Pinterest. I love it and must have a daily dose every night. I love spending time pinning inspiration and motivation, if only I had the time to execute all of the great things I have found. For example, last night was movie night and I remembered a pin I saw about popping pop corn in a brown paper bag in the microwave. It is healthier and worked perfectly.


1/2 cup of pop corn kernels and 2min 30secs in microwave is what I did and it worked great;)


I have also found many art lessons to use in my classroom. If you are a teacher or homeschool mom there are an abundance of ideas and you can organize them into different boards per subject. One of my favorites is this Op Art project. The kids love it and feel so accomplished when they are finished.

There are many sources with instructions for this lesson.
 I modified what I found and this is a collage of different student's art work.

As mentioned in a previous post Pinterest is also a great source for interior decorating ideas. We moved last May and have completely changed our colors and furniture and style. I found lots of inspiration on Pinterest. Here are some of my favorites. 

I know I already showed the cute dog pic but I couldn't help it.
 

Needless to say Pinterest is part of my daily ritual. Have fun finding your PINSPIRATION.

Want to follow me on PInterest. You can find me @creativecori under Cori Ann.
Happy Pinning!




No comments:

Post a Comment